Ahrens Bicycles continually develops unique frame components to simplify the frame building process. Our modular designs integrate tooling holes and vent holes for welding gases to esacpe. These features enable quick setup to save builders valuable time while keeping costs as los as possible for the customer.
Each part is designed using advanced 3D CAD modeling tools. The 3D model is then analyzed to create light and safe structures well-suited for mountain bikes. Once the design is finalized, the native CAD file is sent to a local machine shop to be precision CNC machined. Current offerings:
- Integrated disc brake mount (ISO-std)
- Replaceable derailleur hanger
- Modular features accommodate many frame sizes
- Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hangers
- Replaceable disc brake mount (ISO-std)
- Brass wear guides included for durability
- Improve rear tire clearance
- Work with round or square tubing
- Great for 29ers!
Chain Guide Mounts
- Chain guide 'clocking' easily acheived using additional mounting holes